Model No.: HXW-NB09
Application: Kids Bike, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Other
Packaging: 100pcs per bag. Also can do any packaging as you reques
Productivity: 50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: 50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
HS Code: 6307900000
Neoprene Bicycle Frame Chain Protector
The bicycle chain frame protector is one of the most primitive, strongest and lightest protectors. Our bike chain protector is a kind of advanced care, made of advanced fabrics, which will not cause friction damage to the frame. With hook and loop design, this road bike chain protector is easy to install, disassemble and clean, and can better protect the chain and frame. Tight stitching and durable thread provide extra strength and durability for this mountain bike chain protector to better protect the chain and frame.
Material: soft nerprone + hook loop
Color: orange, red, green, silvery,custom color
Size: 50*380 or customized size
Logo: customized Logo
Usage: protect your paintwork
Screen printing, heat transfer printing, very beautiful appearance and durability, never fade or peel.
100% handmade, the stitching line is straight and clean.
Free samples (stock) for special shape or size of bike chain protector, please contact our professional sales personnel directly.
1. All bicycle chain protectors are all eco-friendly, which have passed ROHS and SGS certification, and do not contain azo and harmful substances.
2. We are both a trading company and a factory, with advantages in price and quality.
3. Provide samples free of charge.
4. One stop shopping experience, a variety of different types of hook and loop related products. Including but not limited to: bike chain protector, bicycle pedal strap, hook loop strap with buckle, elastic armband, bike bag.
5. The fastest response, most professional and enthusiastic service.
Shenzhen Hongxiangwen Hook&Loop Co.,Ltd
Address: 10/F Building B, No. 280 Dabutou Road, Nandafu community, Guanlan Street, Longhua New District,,Shenzhen,Guangdong
Contact Person: Emily Zhou